How To Add A Custom Feature Request » History » Version 10
How To Add A Custom Feature Request¶
A Custom Feature Request is a Form (issue) that Moscore Users can generate themselves when they want to enhance their licenes version of Moscore-QM with their own custom addon.
To generate a Custom Feature you would first, sign in to dev.moscore.com
Choose the Project that you are working on, e.g. Moscore-QM
Choose New Issue
In New Issue you would fill the different boxes:
- In the Tracker box, drop down and choose Feature
- Fill out the Subject box
- Fill in the Description Box with details of what your Custom Feature Request is all about
- Set the Status
- Set the Priority
- set Assignee (Jamie Pate)
- set Category choose Custom Feature
- set Target version to Future
- Files - add any image/PDF/screenshot of what you are expecting the custom feature to look like
- * Add Watchers - These are people who would have a relevant interest in this feature
Then click on Create
- Review The request
- Make a plan for implementation
- Assign a cost for that feature
The plan synopsis and cost estimate will then be submitted to the assigned contact from the Creator of the Request for approval.
Once the cost has been approved we will create an invoice and submit it to the Contact for payment.
When we receive payment for that Custom Feature we will begin programming and Beta testing and issue it to the applicant when complete