Emily Kao Messmer
- Email: email@example.com
- Club: WQMA
- Registered on: 06/20/2015
- Last connection: 08/05/2017
- Moscore QM (Reporter, 06/20/2015)
Reported issues: 8
- 04:17 AM Moscore QM Bug #362: Turning off Lamp Test option on Scoreboard results in Abstract Error
- Note that this has reproed at least with 1.3.47 as well as 1.3.48
- 04:17 AM Moscore QM Bug #362 (Resolved): Turning off Lamp Test option on Scoreboard results in Abstract Error
- Club has the Daktronics Horizontal Scoreboard.
1) Go to Scoreboard - Options - Lamp test now (verify score...
- 02:33 AM Moscore QM Bug #356 (Resolved): Need a way to remove transponder information from the race if it's not assig...
- When in the race mode (Heats or Mains), if you accidentally assign a transponder to a slot with no associated driver,...
- 02:29 AM Moscore QM Bug #338: Lineup that was modified from what Moscore calculated does not stay until Green again
- Just want to point out that this bug caused an A Main race in the 2017 Western Grands to have the wrong lineup when a...
- 06:40 PM Moscore QM Bug #351: Customer wants to know how to print Qualifying pages in order
When printing the qualifying results, the order of classes listed is based solely on the order the classes a...
- 06:40 PM Moscore QM 1.00 hour (Bug #351 (In Progress): Customer wants to know how to print Qualifying pages in order)
- Qualifying Result Print Order ONLY looks at the default Class Order
- 05:37 PM Moscore QM Bug #338 (New): Lineup that was modified from what Moscore calculated does not stay until Green a...
- There are times when the lineup calculated by Moscore does not agree with the manual scorekeepers. When this happens,...
- 05:30 PM Moscore QM Feature #337 (New): Enable the addition of a new transponder during Qualifying and Heats
- It is not the most ideal situation but sometimes a new transponder is introduced during Qualifying or Heats. Currentl...
- 03:51 AM Moscore QM Bug #336 (New): Cannot Cancel Archiving of Races
1. Tools - Archive/Repair - Archive Old Events
2. Choose a "before" date to archive
3. Find a way to can...
- 03:00 AM Moscore QM Bug #335 (New): Print Preview does not display properly if screen resolution is not at 100% scale
- My laptop (Surface) has native screen resolution of 2736 x 1824. This means that UI rendered at 100% is very tiny, so...
Also available in: Atom